ABB Watermaster PB on Rockwell

Green Man

Hi Guys

Has anyone used an ABB Watermaster on profibus with a Compactlogix? I have a project with a number of them on and want to develop a standard PLC block to use but am finding the manual slightly confusing. Any pointers appreciated.

Green Man

ABB WaterMaster Profibus DP using Prosoft ILX69-PBM for CompactLogix

Has anyone had any experience they'd be willing to share getting information from a ABB WaterMaster Profibus DP using Prosoft ILX69-PBM for CompactLogix?

Similar Topics

I am new to this forum and coming here as a novice to PLC work and signal However, my questions here hopefully won’t pertain to PLC programming...
Replies
Views
Good morning folks, I need your help and I am a beginner on PLC and I have been given an assignment on wiring a flowmeter to plc and create a...
Replies
Views
I have an ABB watermaster on a Siemens Profibus Platform. Obviously I want to read this data but each slice of data is 5 bytes in length. 4 bytes...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom