Simatic Manager

nehe bhimaji

Dear All
I have siemens PLC network with CP342-5 in ring form
There is lenze drive on profibus .It becomes faulty we have replace it and download the program in it .Now drive is OK but the simatic station with CP342-5 is not communicating with other station .We have found error in AG_RECV block the error code is hex 8183(Station is not configured).My AG_SEND and AG_RECV block version is 1.11 .I have download the orignal PLC backup in the CPU but same problem is there is it necessary to update the AG_SEND & AG_RECV version by simatic Netpro?
Please suggest
Warm Regards
nehe

Similar Topics

I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
Got a VIPA 315-2AG23 that i try to go online with but can't seem to make it work through a network. I can go online if i'm plugged directly in the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I went to a customers location, uploaded from the S7-300 (CPU312) and performed a save, performed some work then came back to the shop...
Replies
Views
Hello.We are trying to convert a program written with S7-300 Simatic Manager to S7-1200 V16.Unfortunately, there is only LAD,FBD option in S7-1200...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently gone full in on TIA after holding on to Simatic Manager. One thing which I find more difficult is the filter function for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom