Dual Ethernet Replacement (1769-L33ER)

eight_bools

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have a machine that has a 1769-L33ER and we were wanting to connect it to our plant network. Currently has a local network for drives and HMI, was wondering if there is a replacement hat will support 2x networks and retain the same backplane.

I see that we could upgrade to the current generation processors but the backplane is not compatible so we would need to add another 1769-aent and those are not cheap, even on the used market.

Was there a dual network processor available?

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a dual port PC NIC (or drivers) that can participate in an Ethernet I/P Device Level Ring?
Replies
Views
I will be upgrading a customer's existing Flexlogix system soon and their preference was to go to CompactLogix. It's a rather small program, so...
Replies
Views
Why does OPC workx only accept the main ethernet IP (reads this from the cd2 file) and not the auxillary ethernet IP. The main ethernet IP is...
Replies
Views
I am looking to control an electric smoker with a PID controller. Ideally the heating element would need to be controlled to a set cooking temp...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Siemens S7 400 plc connected to a SCADA PC over ethernet using the CP 443 communications card(6GK7443-1EX11-OXEO). I new want to take...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom