PointIO 1734-PDN DeviceNet Module Issue

Anthony92

Hi, I'm having issues commissioning a new PointI/O module (1734-4IOL) on an existing DeviceNet network (1756-DNB).

I am adding the 4IOL module to a 1734-PDN on a new terminal block on the end. The point IO only has 2 existing cards so this one will be the 3rd. When power cycling the DeviceNet power and PLC the module powers up with a solid green light on module status and solid red on network status. This card is new out of the box so it should initialize with green flashing on the network led? When I scan the DeviceNet I cannot see the new card either (even on the default 63 node address).

However when I swap this card out for a standard 8 DC output card it initializes with green flashing on the network led.

Is there something I am doing incorrectly? Everything is installed right, the existing DeviceNet is still functional and the cards are seated properly.

IMG_0569[1].jpg