I need help with simple ladder logic.

dennisc

This is an assignment for class. I'm about to pull my hair out on this one. All the others have been very easy using timers and counters, but I'm not having much luck with using only comparison statements. I can use one master timer and comparison statements on this assignment. I think I got the program pretty well figured out, other than I keep getting double red lights at the beginning of the program (TON 0-50). According to the instructions, both red lights must come on for a period of 5 seconds at the intial start up of the program. It would be a lot of easier if I could use a start up timer, but I can't. I've tried to use the jmp. and lbl. but can't becuse the timers are in parallel. I'm trying to figure out how to advance the TON4:0 ahead by using the "MOV" command. Is it possibe to advance the timer by 50 to avoid the double red lights at the beginning of the program?
I'm trying to download a picture with the instructions to give a clearer view but my file size is 704 kb. I would greatly appreciate any advice or ideas.
Thanks Dennis

I can't understand what your trying to do. Can you be more clear and post what you have so far so that we can try to help you?

Charlie