Omron CJ series PLC

TEOWK

Hi everyone.
I cannot upload or online edit Omron PLC CJ series PLC with my laptop in Windows 98 OS. However, my collegue has not problem at all to link these PLC in his Windows 2000 OS laptop. Does CJ series PLC only able to run in Windows 2000 or Windows NT OS only?

Thanks.

No. CX-Programmer will run on WIN98, 2000 and XP. However, I would suggest you upgrade to XP Pro but do not download SP2. You will probably have to get a new laptop to run XP.

I hope you are using CX-Programmer V4 at least and preferably V5. Syswin will not talk to the CJ or CS series.

Is the PLC password protected?

Are you usin a USB/232 converter? These can cause a lot of problems as per many discussions on the forum.

Similar Topics

Hi, I don't have any formal education background with PLC. I am learning PLC by myself. I have CJ2M CPU34 unit and CJ1W-DA021 unit. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have CP1E-NA series OMRON PLC which is in-built 2 analog inputs and 1 analog output. Verified the inputs and outputs are working well in...
Replies
Views
Dear friends i m using CP1H series OMRON plc and Cx-programmer software for same plc. I want to use Decrement instruction for the same. I tried it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've 2 units of CPM1A-40I CPUs & 1 CJ1M-CPU13 CPU. Can I run RS422 network to link all these 3 CPU together for data sharing? The CJ1M...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had success communicating between the Avery ZM series of weight indicators and Omron CJ PLCs? I can easily do setups when provided...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom