moving data from hyper terminal to excel

jyothi

I have an external device which will move the specified test data to the COM port. Can you please give me the source code which will move the data to excel sheet as soon as the COM port opens for communication.

Else

If the hyper-terminal receives the data can I get the source code for transferring the data from hyperterminal to excel

Similar Topics

I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
I have run into a wall. I have one PLC where I have an array of data d_postdetectJobQueue Dint[50] Under d_postdetectJobQueue[6] is the carrier...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I work with internet of things and am not a PLC expert at all - that's why I need your help. I have a customer who's running a mix of...
Replies
Views
Hey guys!! I have never used ANY-pointers or configured larger areas to be moved. As you see, i want to copy whats inside DB1, 256 byte long and...
Replies
Views
Need a little help with a better way to copy data. I am saving data in an array and I want to move the data from the second oldest to the oldest...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom