cant find free download allenbradley servo drive ultra series

ineed this download bad because every time something goes wrong with drive we have to get rockwell to come out and use there labtop
with the software that support the ultra drive .and they say the only way we can get the program operating systems software if we buy another drive and the disk comes with it i think tha sucks.

please help someone does anybody no where i can get a free download of tha software so i can reset it my self instead of spending 2grand every time they come out . help please

I would doubt that Rockwell said that. The software is not provided with the drive. It must be purchased separately. There is not free download

so you think iam making this up man im telling you thats what they do now and coporate said that they are not going to purchase the software and there is a freedownload out there you just dont no where its located there are downloads for almost 95% of all software i just have not found it but if you dont no dont say it does not exits our company is being tight on
the support we need and they assume we can fix everything with out the right data sounds like they are thinking like you maybe you say theres no download for it dont worry i will get it thanks for your smart comment

gregory richard said:
so you think iam making this up man im telling you thats what they do now and coporate said that they are not going to purchase the software and there is a freedownload out there you just dont no where its located there are downloads for almost 95% of all software i just have not found it but if you dont no dont say it does not exits our company is being tight on
the support we need and they assume we can fix everything with out the right data sounds like they are thinking like you maybe you say theres no download for it dont worry i will get it thanks for your smart comment

Why worry about it? If your company will not purchase the necessary equipment for any job that comes up then they have to pay to have it outsourced, less work for you I would think.

It is possible that the software can be found out there BUT if it is not a legally obtained copy then the company and anyone using it can be liable by law for using it.

This site does not support obtaining pirated software.

Don't be so cheap

Just buy the damn software its less than $100 so if you are paying $2000 for a service call It doesn't make sense not to spend the money for the software.

i just cant help trying to do something about it im the one has to be called to all the plants for our company and repair troubleshoot all our plc all drives everything automated and its embarrsing when you cant do nothing with out the right tool you no what i mean

I care less whether you find it or not, the key is WHICH servos you are refering to. UltraWare for the 5000 and 3000 to my knowledge has no free download but a demo may be available, doubt a demo will help fix issues though.

Motion Analyzer is a free download: http://www.ab.com/motion/software/motion_analyzer.html

If there is a free download for the servos you have or for UltraWare and someone here knows about it they may offer that information...IF you are nice, so far you have not been nice.

If you are looking for a pirated copy then stop now, noone here will provide that.

On another thread you mentioned the company had the software but someone took or stole it, that can not happen. If your company purchased ANY software at any time from RA then you can obtain the software and activation for it, the worst case scenario may be renewing your support contract.

thats what the other tech told me but im not try to come off as a smart but its just frustrating when your company does not supply what you need sorry if thats how i came across to everyone

rsdoran said:
I care less whether you find it or not, the key is WHICH servos you are refering to. UltraWare for the 5000 and 3000 to my knowledge has no free download but a demo may be available, doubt a demo will help fix issues though.

Motion Analyzer is a free download: http://www.ab.com/motion/software/motion_analyzer.html

If there is a free download for the servos you have or for UltraWare and someone here knows about it they may offer that information...IF you are nice, so far you have not been nice.

If you are looking for a pirated copy then stop now, noone here will provide that.
sorry its the 3000 the company i work for is still try to live in 1970
so and they are managers and supervisors i should have stayed in houston but my father died so i had to move close to my mother .the education level at this plant is real low in technology they beg me to come here
but they want give me the right stuff ineed they rather spend unessary money we have several issue like this we have system that needs a hmi thats compatible but they rather use a pc and some times it takes the program an some times it does not sslo sync

sorry did not mean to im at work try to keep everything functioning
and i felt iwas not getting anywhere right now im montiring 7 slc from 2 panels sorry and still trying to get info i will be here all night

While I won't give you the software I will tell you a little story. I believe the software you are looking for is Ultraware. This software is a small little flee. Both in price and usage since it is cheap and once you set the drive up you never use it until you purchase the next drive normally. Of course during that time you will go through a computer maybe and you will remember to install your bigger software such as RsLogix but that smaller software such as Ultraware and ENI Config you will forget.

I was putting new controls on a machine on a holiday weekend and ran into this exact situation. The installation went smoothly, it was a nice Controllogix setup, and suddenly I realized I had not configured my drive. I called my local distributer rep and asked him if he as busy, he said he was headed out the door to a family reunion. I told him I needed the software bad. He said just hold tight while he made a few phone calls. About 20 minutes later he calls and tells me to meet him at the Rockwell office which is about 30 minutes away. I get there and my Rockwell rep is there with the wife, kids, and a camper behind the vehicle heading out of town. We talk for a few minutes then part ways, me with my software.

It took less than a hour and a half for all this to happen. My distributor headed to a family reunion and my Rockwell rep headed out of town. Both stopped to help me and at the time I was an extremely low volume customer. In fact that was the first time I meet my Rockwell rep. All I did was ask NICELY and not act like it was owed to me.

And yes I had to sort it all out Monday but much easier to sort it out Monday with my machine running than run all around Saturday looking for software. But I didn't go looking for serial numbers or have them search for where I purchased the software the first time Monday. I issued the order for the software I got on Saturday because them coming out and helping me like that was worth much more than the $100 the software cost.

Just my point of view and the power of asking nicely