FYI: CODESYS Training in Chicago

I guess I haven't paid for training in so long that I was wondering if $500/day is the going rate. Anyone know? Also, the ACH transfer for payment(only option) seemed a little odd. Although I have been using CoDeSys for about 10 years, I thought about going just to find out what I have been doing wrong and what features I don't know about.

Its a little high but not bad... I know some are charging 2k per week (5 days) but it also depends on if they have any 'giveaways' the last Banner class I went to was about the same but they gave you about 2,500.00 in hardware (PresencePLUS Camera)

Similar Topics

I'm using raspberry pi 4b to poll 3 different plcs with modbus tcp and then publish the tag data using mqtt sparkplug b back to my Ignition...
Replies
Views
This is the second time I ran into this. Really stumped me the first time and I had to flash a process back to V19. Only found this KB article...
Replies
Views
I know people may not get notices... Dear Rockwell Automation Software User: Rockwell Automation is releasing an update to its notice titled...
Replies
Views
Had an issue trying to talk on a DH+ network with RSLinx Enterprise and Classic fighting over my PCMK card. The error message leads to KB article...
Replies
Views
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281703877644?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Mini version studio and rslogix 5000 ver's 13 to 21...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom