PCWORX and Phoenix Contact RS232

Jacqies

Good day,
Does anybody have experience with PCWorx and Phoenix Contact PLC's?
I need to communicate with a RS UNI 2688666 card with RS232. I have it connected to a AXC1050 2700988 CPU.
Do I use PDI_read and PDI_write or rather COM_RCV COM_SND and if so how do I setup the blocks?

...........Found some other blocks just now that propably makes more sense. RS232_SEND and RECEIVE

I have some data I want to send and read from a PC via RS232.
Thanks in advance
Jacques

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I've taken on a project using the Phoenix Contact ILC 150 and associated blocks to make 360 I/O points. My first experience with the product and...
Replies
Views
What is the difference between the OPCWorx Proxy (which seems to be legacy), and the OPC UA Server? Both can be used to share data between redlion...
Replies
Views
Hi, Complete newbie, just trying to understand whether something is possible. Don't eat me. I have a machine with a micrologix 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Can the Crimson 3 Emulator be used "stand-alone" connected to OPCWorx to connect to a SQL database created by my existing SCADA software? I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently trying to link a webvisitHMI to my PCWorx project. To make this easier for the users Phoenix made it possible to import your...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom