Protocol 3964R RK512 Profibus convertion & communication

Apel

Hello everyone,
I have an interesting application to share with you all.We need to communicate one Schenk Wigher system-MULTICONT 0050(which is presently communicating with Interbus-S through a converter gate).Now the client is replacing the Interbus-S system with ABB system.ABB system having profibus-DP.MULTICONT0050 supports only serial protocol called RK512(3964R)through RS422 port.So the objective is to Convert this RK512(3964R) protocol to Profibus-DP protocol.We are going to install one Siemens S7 300 CPU 315-2DP and one CP341 with RS422 port to convert this serial protocol to Profibus-DP and vise-varsa.

Before the actual shutdown of the plant, I need to confirm that it can work.I make a TEST to communicate between 3964R Protocol modules by using one CPU 315-DP, one Cp340 and one CP341.like below skecth:

CP340----------<<<---3964R protocol---->>>-------------CP341

Its communicating very nicely, but I dont know how to read exact value from one data block and to send exact value from a data block.

Objective:I want to receive/send particular value from/to partner Datablock.

can anybody help, any suggestion welcome

thanks