Thanks Guys

jthornton

I just want to make a public THANK YOU to all the guys here who helped me out to get over the hump on programming in RSLogix this week. And for helping solve some of my logic problems. A great big thanks to Allen and Steve and Ron and John and Terry and everyone else for spending so much time in formulating clear and lengthy anwsers. That helped me so much when the pressure was on. BTW, I had to meet someone else's deadline as I was sub contracting this job and he was 6 months behind. I took over the project 6 weeks ago totally redesigned the equipment, learned RSlogix, assembled, wired, plumbed, and coded it in just 6 weeks. Im ready for a rest. I had a deadline of today to deliver a machine and I made it just by the hair on my chin and by your help.

Hope I can pass the help on someday...

Have A Good One

John

That is what it's all about.

Being a newbie myself, I had NO input but I did LEARN from 90% + of the posts here. I myself have posted thank you's and WILL continue to do so, just raised that way, if you can help you do, if someone helps always THANK them (pref. in public) GLAD that YOU have it figured out, I'm still chugging along but the folks here are AWESOME. Thanks people (We may not OWN the world but if you eat it, wear it, smoke it, or drink it, we (just a tiny bit myself) CONTROL it.)