Moeller cpu ps4-201-mm1

They go wrong, they stay wrong.
If you don't have the original program, the software, the lead and a laptop running Windows 95 with a batch file to initiate the serial port then you are out of luck.
It's start again time.

Thank you for replying! When you say Software do you refer to Sucosoft maybe? And the batch file to initiate the port is it not part of it? If not, where can I get it from...
Lead and laptop is the easiest part :)

If you don't have the original program you can go no further.
There used to be someone that could decompile the uploaded code for a fee but that was years ago.

If you don't have the original program you can go no further.
There used to be someone that could decompile the uploaded code for a fee but that was years ago.

I might have found the program, and I have also found a spare PLC, same type. I could try to upload the program on this spare. Are you so kind to give me some guidance or a link showing the steps to be followed, many thanks.

They go wrong, they stay wrong.
If you don't have the original program, the software, the lead and a laptop running Windows 95 with a batch file to initiate the serial port then you are out of luck.
It's start again time.

I have the software, a backup of the program, and the lead.
But for some reason I cannot connect to the PLC...

It's a long long time since I played with KM plc's.
I remember I could only connect with win 95 and a batch file in exec.com or one of those start up files that had to be executed at boot up.
It set up the comms for the serial port. That is: a real serial port.

Do you happen to have another, identical machine with the PLC that works?

If so, it is possible to transfer the program through a memory card (of course, you'd have to find one of those as well...)