Merry christmas and happy new year!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Wanted to wish my friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Safe travels for the ones not staying at home and thanks to the ones doing shutdowns and improvements that are not getting anytime off... I will have a drink in your name šŸ»

Mark (aka GiT)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All as well.
I was looking for Santa Clause in the upper left corner PLCS Logo, but didn't see him.

large

Wanted to wish my friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Safe travels for the ones not staying at home and thanks to the ones doing shutdowns and improvements that are not getting anytime off... I will have a drink in your name šŸ»

Mark (aka GiT)

I be sure always to save some of my vacation time for XMAS! 2 weeks off after today (still on call though with 3 start ups over the break šŸ™ƒ)....... that duration of time off has never happened in my history...

I thank all who have helped me directly this year and also indirectly simply by contributing to this amazing knowledge base. The experience folks that are willing to lend advice are priceless in my opinion.

Best wishes to all your families and friends!

The experience folks that are willing to lend advice are priceless in my opinion.

I spend a lot of my downtime browsing the forums because of this reason exactly, I've learned so much just scrolling through old threads.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday! šŸ»

Lots of holidays to celebrate this time of year; Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, the solstice, Festivus, others I've never heard of. Whichever one you celebrate, take the time off from work and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy 2020!

Yes Merry Christmas to all. We just got home today from the hospital, as my wife delivered our second born at 11pm Thursday night. It will be a great Christmas this year.

Merry, Happy, Joyus, Winter holiday of your choice Everyone.

Yes Merry Christmas to all. We just got home today from the hospital, as my wife delivered our second born at 11pm Thursday night. It will be a great Christmas this year.

Congratulations! I definitely don't want one of those for Christmas, but I'm very happy for you and the missus.

Bubba.