Omron HMI and PLC connection issues

aoto10

I'm trying to connect an Omron HMI and Omron PLC together for a trainer at work. I have a program in both the PLC and the HMI. On the HMI I have a black screen with "Connecting..." in the bottom right corner. I am using a RS-232 serial connection that is wired for a PT and Omron set up. I'm using port A on HMI with the built in serial port on the CPU. I have the HMI setup with NT Link 1:1. I assume there is one setting somewere I don't have right and I can't figure it out.:confused:

PLC: CS1H-CPU65H
HMI: NS7-SVOOB
CX-Programmer version 9.61
CX-Designer version 3.690

Did you make your own cable? What is the part no if you are using a Omron cable. Also, could you post some screenshots of the HMI communication page?

J

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
I have a friend with an older packing machine, never ever used Omron before Its has the following CQM1H-CPU21 Plc NT21-ST121-E HMI Whats the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking at installing remote access for a client so that we can log-in remotely and troubleshoot the PLC but also so that the...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am using Omron CP1E series PLC and can i interface this PLC with Delta DOP W series HMI?? If not please suggest me a low price HMI...
Replies
Views
Has any one connected the Cmore panel to an Omron NJ PLC if so how? I have been reading up on the FINS communication protocol, Seems a bit fuzzy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom