Powerflex AxisObjectCD AOI Issues

poj101

Hi All,

I am having an issue with an AOI that is being used to control some Powerflex 527 drives on a machine. The AOI is named AxisObjectCD v1.9 and was written by Rockwell.
I did not write the original program so I cannot be sure that the AOI was not modified.
Also, cannot find any reference to it on the Rockwell website or Knowledgebase. Has anyone used the AOI before?

There are 6 drives on the machine, controlling conveyors and the main drive. 5 of the drives are controlling very similar conveyors, all the safety is controlled over ethernet. The issue I am having is that two of the AOI is faulting for an 'Any Guard Fault'. This is occurring sporadically, the drives may run fine for a few days then the error may happen numerous times.
All of the STO's to the drives are located on the same rung in the safety logic so I can't see how 1 or two of them can fault for a safety fault and the rest don't.

Any thoughts?