Siemens S5-PLC in STOP

Greet

We have a S5-PLC CPU 115U, and its running.
But, when I set the selector in Stop and then back again in RUN: CPU doesn't restart.

When I do an overall reset and then selector to run, plc is in run.
If I then download first the DB's and then the PB, OB and FB: PLC stays in run, and we can work.
But I want to know why I cannot make a cold/warm restart...

We work with the IBH-softec S5-S7 for Windows:
ISTACK-error: "coupling flag transfer list corrupted"
Does anyone knows this error?

I'v tried (after an overall reset-with selector in STOP) to download only the DB. Even then PLC stays in STOP when I set the selector in RUN.

See in attachment a picture of the ISTACK

IStack.jpg

Do you have a picture of the 1st ISTACK window? (not extended) It's also good to click the drop-down list where it says "coupling flag transfer list corrupted"

The closest description I find from the S5-115U manual is: "KOLIF - Interprocessor communication flag transfer list is incorrect." I don't know why IBH (S5 for Windows) decided to change the ISTACK descriptions.

Modules in the rack after CPU:
- 32 inputs
- 32 inputs
- 32 outputs
- 32 outputs
- 32 inputs

No IM360

See in attachment the first screen of the ISTACK.
Perhaps I have to try to see the IStack with the Siemens S5-soft?

ISTACK_1.jpg

See in attachment the Istack.
In the Istack, I dont see any error.
But the B-stck means a program error... where can I find the explanation of the HEX-codes??

Istack_1.jpg Istack_2.jpg BStack.jpg

This is the information about the BSTACK:

During program scanning, jump operations enter the following information in the block stack:
• the data block that was valid before program scanning exited a block;
• the relative return address. This address indicates the location at which program scanning continues after it returns from the block that was called.
• the absolute return address. This address indicates the location in the program memory at which program scanning continues after it returns from the block that was called.

Look at OB1 online (in STL), and I think it will show you the PLC memory addresses of the instructions in the left-hand column, and look for 9176. I think the PLC stopped at absolute address 9176, and the next expected instruction is at 9180. And the relative address is 000A (9180 - 9176 = 000A).

I thought the BSTACK function let you open to that spot in the program, but I could be wrong.