Tia portal ladder program testing

Hi everyone. Thanks for replies. I eventually got PLCSim to work. Problem was that it was not compatible with Windows10. Once i have changed installation to install and run in compatability mode for windows 7, PLCSim was flying.

Well strictly speaking I am not a Carlow Man. From the other side of the river. I have been following your thread. I visit here regularly but seldom comment or post. What you have achieved is commendable. To build the machine and then bring it to life marks you out in my eyes as something special.

You can write your code in graph and put false bits (0) before each transition then analyze your code, or you can write in ladder and put always false bits at the start of each network and force the bits on network by network.

Regards Damain
BTFSC ( Bit test of file register skip if clear)

Do any of you know if you can use AB Studio 5000 emulate controlor with factory IO? Or you need a physical PLC?