cant delete a data file from rs500 Ml1400

rscott9399

Hey guys

I created a data filed called N7 for some integers

I want to now remove it. Im off line and just working on something at home.

RS500 wont give me the option to delete.

Any ideas?

You can't delete N7 data file its a default file.
You can expand it or reduce the number of words. Min. of one word.

N7 is the default integer file created by RSLogix for any SLC or ML processor.
You can add files #9 and up and specify them, but I don't think you can delete the basic files (B3, T4, C5, R6, N7, F8)

You can right click on the file and select Properties and specify how long the file is (1 to 256 integers, timers, counters, words) if you expanded it over the default 1

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm using Wondeware Intouch 9.5 and I got an issue on it. It has several supertags and some already had exceeded the allowable 64 members...
Replies
Views
I have a sysmac omron plc C200H CPU01,only the power led is ON,using CX-ONE programmer software, and connecting to the plc via Host link LK202-V1...
Replies
Views
Good morning, we have a lot of coolant mist around our machines and sometimes the fans on the drives inside our electrical cabinets will suck the...
Replies
Views
I cannot get CCW to add a controller, i keep getting a error message saying that the device is not authorized. This happens with any model and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Frustrating issue here. I have one particular PC with Proficy 8 installed that no matter what I try, I cannot get the variable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom