Compact Logix Upload

dhuber

Hi,

I want to upload a program from a compact logix, i do not have the original file. Is there a way to upload it without having to select a file to upload?
Everytime i go to upload it says i need to select a file and if i create a blank file it doesnt work cause it says the file was created with a newer version of rslogix5000.

Any help?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi friends, I am unable to upload/download the program from/to compact logix L35E PLC. In RS linx i configured the controller and i can view the...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
I was wanting to see if anyone had any information on setting up a cub5 meter and getting the data to a Allen bradley PLC. I think i have the set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom