factory talk activation manager can not start

jugenzhu1963

Hi everybody,

I have an issue when I start the FT activation manager 3.5.It takes long time and finally give me this message "The factory talk activation helper service could not be reached on TCP port 54967. you may need to alter firewall settings or reboot your computer. If that does not resolve the issue, try reinstalling factory talk activation on this computer." I did restart computer and even reinstall the FT activation manager. But I got same result. I checked the settings of firewall and found nothing wrong. It was working before.My system is windows 7 home premium. Anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I had a the safety editor license for Studio 5000, it has appeared to have vanished from my machine and in activation manager. I put in my...
Replies
Views
hello all, Just a quick question about factory talk activation. Can the lic file be moved to copy activation. How do i back the activation if...
Replies
Views
(I posted this on the Rockwell forum a week ago, it has 7 views and zero responses.) As of now, we have Factory Talk Activation running on an...
Replies
Views
I am currently using a license server for several computers. I installed RSLogix5000 v. 20.04 onto a machine. When that machine is on, it...
Replies
Views
I have an ex employee laptop which has rslogix 5000 software and it has the factory talk expired. When I try to look up the activation it does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom