Offline Setup of PF525 to 5k v20

arkansascontrols

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm writing a new program for a project offsite, no PLC or VFD's at development time.

I add the PowerFlex 525 to my v20 project and it defaults to a single Phase 110v .5hp drive. I have several drives to add to the project and I'd like to configure the drives in Logix correctly. The Properties Dialog is disabled (greyed out) so I can't change the basic Drive info (voltage/hp etc). I know I can go back and change once I'm online but surely there's a way to at least enter the basic drive details offline.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, We have fourteen CPU 314C-2DP units that are interconnected with PROFIBUS and we have an IE/PB module to convert from PROFIBUS to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning. I'm creating a program in LogixDesigner V32 loaded in a L330ER PLC. Usually, when you try to get online with the device...
Replies
Views
My SE project will end up being connected to two processors (1766-L32 & 1769-L33). Is there any way to let FTV Studio (SE) connect to both...
Replies
Views
I recently connected with a Micro 850 using CCW and performed an upload to retrieve the program from the controller then saved the program and...
Replies
Views
So i'm not much of an SE person. I've run into the issue more than a few times where to remake an SE HMI, i'll have to import the .SED file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom