SLC to CLX Enet MSG Via 1783NATR

ian.smith7

Hi All
I have been struggling with this problem for a good few hours now without success, so I definitely need some help.
I am trying to set up an ethernet message that writes from an SLC 5/05 in the Private Network to a CLX 5563 (v16.7 FW) in the Public Network of a 1783-NATR.
The NAT table is set up to give the SLC and a PV+ in the private network IP addresses in the Public Network.
The Gateway Address is set in the SLC to the Private Address of the NAT.
An SlC Map is set up in the CLX (21 Mapped to INT array).
I have messaging set up and working already in the same devices writing from the CLX to the SLC Via the 1783-NAT. I could probably do what is needed just reading and writing data from the CLX end but having failed to get this working I would like to figure out why.
I have tried too many different set ups in the NAT and the SLC MSG function to list them all but I wondered if anyone had a similar set up working and could offer some advice.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Firejo
Thanks for the reply.
Yes SLC mapping is set up in the CLX.
In the CLX 21 is mapped to a 'Control_Bits_Received' array of 20 INTs.
The SLC is sending 20 INTs to From N21:0 to N21:0 in the CLX.

I have just returned to work this morning and have sorted this out.
I needed a second line in the Multi-Hop tab directing the Data to Slot 0 in the CLX.
Although I am sure I tried this before without success. It is working now :confused:

Cheers
Ian

I can't tell you how many times I've forgotten about the multi-hop in an SLC/Micrologix MSG instruction. Good to hear it's running