shutdown and control valves manufacture

shkoko2000

Dear all,
please i want your help to rank manufacture for shutdown and control valves as i work on a project and the vendor will not bring fisher valves as the time is not sufficient.

you have asked a vague question.

pneumatics valves?
Hydraulic valve?
chemical valve, what type of chemicals?
standard valves or hazardous environment classification?
control voltage?

we need more information.
james

I have nodal compression package consists fo separator, surge vessel and compressor.we usually use fisher and bettis actuator(emerson products) at our main plant.Now a new small plant will installed at another site (nodal compression package consists fo separator, surge vessel and compressor.)but the problem the delivery time will be change if i order emerson products. So i want to use another brand with the same quality. I know some brands for control valves like CVS, flowserve and masonelian but i can choose between them from best quality point of view and if there is another type please mention it ( all of them operated with air supply).For shutdown valves i know biffi (morin) only so i want another brands with high quality( also shutdown valves will operated pnumatically). Please your support is highly appreciated .

We have mostly Fisher but there’s a few Jordan in use that have been fine.