powerflex 753 faults 4,17

greggerrior

hey everyone,
I keep getting fault 17 input phase loss anytime the speed of the drive is turned up over 80%. the motor is driving a shaking feeder, the base of the motor is on a spring for this application. motor fame has been tightened as well as the spring. the hopper was cleaned out today as well and ran fine for day shift. this evening we started getting fault 17 again and once we got fault 4 under voltage. just set up our data logger in the mcc that feeds the drive but connections were checked on day shift during scheduled shutdown. Wondering if anyone has had similar issues before. I'm wondering if the dc bus capacitor is starting to fail. in the past they have had this issue i was told it was the motor fame and spring were loose but they were not getting fault 4 as well. if theres anymore information needed i can do my best to get that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks Greg