Display mirroring

ToddNemisz

Hey Guys,
Is there a function on Factory Talk View ME to take a display and easily flip the whole graphic to a mirror image?
I have a project on a brewing system that I created and now doing the same system only the tanks are reversed.
Or.. do I have to manually re do the screen?

Thanks in advance!

There is a "Flip Horizontal" tool. I'd try grouping all the items on the screen into 1 object and then "Flip Horizontal". You'll have to fix all the text you have, but everything should be mirrored.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a local message display to Studio 5000 View Designer? If its there, I’m not finding it. I have used them in older versions...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom