Zebra Ethernet/IP Printer and Studio 5000

Here it is January 2019 and they are still having this issue. I loaded the firmware and it just is not seen at all by RSLinx or CLX v30. I think they may have sent the wrong firmware because the ZT230 I am using now shows V72.20.10Z which is Link OS but my not be the right Link OS.

Do someone know how to crack ZDownloader to get Zpoints or how to buy these ponits? I'm almost finish with my application ad i don't have those points... Please help me!!

My ZPoints came with the Firmward Package they sent. When you get the license key, put that number into the Zebra Licesnse Manager and Activate it. The points show up when you click on view remaining points.

I have one printer and it took 3000 points to load the firmware. The told me to reload because it did not take the first time. I said I was out of points and they put more on my license. I reloaded the firmware and it still will not communicate with the processor. I am using a L71 at v30.

Así es, nunca vi la impresora en RS linx, de hecho ni agregué modulo en el studio 5000, solo con las instrucciones de MSG enviaba los datos y los recibía la impresora, solo ponia la ip a la que queria enviarlos y le llegaban.

si no es mucha impertinencia, me podrias dar mas detalles de tu desarrollo? lo que pasa es que actualmente estoy programando una zebra "ZT410" y ya se como guardarle las etiquetas en la memoria interna, solo que no se como llamarlas desde el PLC, y como dices que utilizaste mensajes, en el PDF viene en communication 1,0. instance, class, atribute.
me gustaria saber como supiste llenar esas partes,
saludos.

The idea when I initiated this thread was to show how to interface AB PLCs with zebra printers using native Ethernet/IP protocol, but I see that some people are still trying to use sockets which for me are very complicated.
I have sent all the info to all who requested it, there is a particular file that explain the whole thing, unfortunately it´s bigger than plcs.net limits, but if any one wants it , just let me know thru a PM with your email and I will send it.