Panal View Plus 1500 historian trends

arifbalti

Hi everyone,

i created historian trends, which is working good. Now, is there any way to go to any direct date in past instead of moving left/ moving right button?

i have to press too many times the "moving left/right button" to see the past values.

Is there any method from which i just need to enter the desired date and time of past to see past values?

Thanks u all,:sleep:

Similar Topics

We have several Panal View 550s and the screens are getting very foggy and hard to read from glare from the shop lights. Is there a way to repair...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom