RS Logix 500 and SLC 500- Doing online edits , keep getting Test Edit Failed

Good Afternoon,

I'm trying to do online edits on a SLC 500 5/05 . After I put my instruction in , I keep getting " Test Edits Failed " . What causes this ? I just need one more step to make my change .

Thanks so much in advance .

Yes Sir . I just found that about 5 minutes ago . Now I'm stuck with trying to move my comments from the program I was trying to make this edit on , because it told me I needed to create another file . Do you remember how to do this ?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello. I am trying to change the indexes when I Paste from SLC Library and I must be doing something wrong. I tried it with a very simple rung to...
Replies
Views
I have the pleasure of converting a very large SLC program to Studio 5000 for an L81E processor. To cut to the chase, I've come across many COP...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm going to be replacing a few SLC 500 PLC's with CompactLogix this year. I would like to keep the PowerFlex 70 Drives in...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm sorry. so many PLC concepts I still struggle with. I need to move some 8 digit numbers from a SLC 500 5/05 processor to a...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I should know this . How do you force inputs and outputs in a SLC 500 ? On Top right it says Forces Disabled . The drop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom