HELP!!!! Matushita FP1-C14 Programming Cable

ste1070

Hello all, I have to get into one of the above to remap an output. I am having a nightmare finding the right programming cable. Anybody know where I can get one? I keep buying different ones only to find that they are like the allen Bradley type circular connectors and just not big enough to mate with the programming port on the front of the FP1-C14. AFP8550FP1 is the official Panasonic part but still the equivalent leads still seem to have a connector that is too small. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom