ControlLogix analog out problem

hpeck

No voltage from 1756-OF4, newly commissioned system, status light OK, everything looks good on properties dialog. Shows value being written to module, but nothing out, any ideas, I'm stumped

My first instinct would be to double check the wiring...

Or better yet, have someone else check the wiring. Just give them the page out of the manual that talks about wiring everything in, and let them look at it. For myself, I tend to get tunnel vision sometimes. I'll look at something over and over again, and it looks right to me every single time I look at it... And someone else looking over my shoulder will point out that I didn't hook up the common or something equally dumb on my part.

hpeck said:
No voltage from 1756-OF4, newly commissioned system, status light OK, everything looks good on properties dialog. Shows value being written to module, but nothing out, any ideas, I'm stumped

I'll buy beers if I'm wrong.
Right click the module, click the limits tab, and change the clamp from -10 to 10 to whatever your high and low engineering level output is.

I'll go with CroCop (not with buying the drinks though). I've also known people complain about having no outputs when the CLX is in program mode..........šŸ™ƒ

CroCrop, you made my day. Your suggestion was right on the money, I didn't see that any where in the lit. I'll be e-mailing you a six pack later this morning, I've got a slow connection so it will have to be light beer.
Thanks again,
Hpeck