Scada Alarm Warning flag in log viewer

gorillaz_sg

Hi to all expert

I wondering what is the root cause of the warning flag "CMethodDispatcher::Method() - tghhgtrr/almAckSelect Unknown object name!" in log viewer?

I found the method to solve in this link
http://support.isswonderware.com/patches/InTouch/Intouch%208.0/InTouch%208.0%20SP2/InTouch%208.0%20SP2%20Patch01/ReadMe80SP2P01.htm#L00020792. So I check my scada program i saw nothing wrong. Anyone got any idea about this problem?

Thanks in advance
Gorillaz_sg
L00020792 The Log Flag for "CMethodDispatcher::Method() - tghhgtrr/almAckSelect Unknown object name!" in the Log Viewer should be a Warning flag, not an Info flag.

Problem:
If an invalid object name is entered in the AlmAckSelect() function, an error message will be displayed in the Log Viewer; however, the flag is an Info flag. It should be a Warning flag with the yellow highlight.

I think it is trying to tell you that particular alarm point does not exist any longer.

"CMethodDispatcher::Method() - tghhgtrr/almAckSelect Unknown object name!"

In my case the message is like below instead of above. The above is just an example i found in a page. I think Alm_Historical cannot be unknown cos i using built in distributed alarm display from wizard to get the alarm summary and alarm historical.

Thanks
Gorillaz_sg
"CMethodDispatcher::Method() - Alm_Historical/almQuery Unknown object name!"