Rockwell Automation fair

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone going?

I plan on attending, by my local Rockwell Rep has drastically cut back on the number of people they are sending.

Guess things are still bad economy wise, or is a bad economy being used as an excuse to cut expenses?

Not going. California? What a silly choice of location. Holding the automation fair in the state that is doing its damnedest to drive out any kind of industry?

I'll be attending for the first time. I hope to meet some of you there. maybe they will consider having it in Phoenix sometime soon. it will be really easy for me to make that.

Hey, stop dogging on California. :D

"Ignore the California whinery. It's still a dream state. In fact, the pioneering megastate that gave us microchips, freeways, blue jeans, tax revolts, extreme sports, energy efficiency, health clubs, Google searches, Craigslist, iPhones and the Hollywood vision of success is still the cutting edge of the American future — economically, environmentally, demographically, culturally and maybe politically. It's the greenest and most diverse state, the most globalized in general and most Asia-oriented in particular at a time when the world is heading in all those directions. It's also an unparalleled engine of innovation, the mecca of high tech, biotech and now clean tech. In 2008, California's wipeout economy attracted more venture capital than the rest of the nation combined. Somehow its supposedly hostile business climate has nurtured Google, Apple, Hewlett-Packard, Facebook, Twitter, Disney, Cisco, Intel, eBay, YouTube, MySpace, the Gap and countless other companies that drive the way we live".

Still skeptical? Read the full propaganda article by Time here:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1931582-1,00.html

As our beleaguered governor would say, “We’ll be baak.”

See you at the fair. Disneyland is right across the convention center. Bring the family. The weather is great.