Slightly OT: Reversing Drum Switch

Just curious, does anybody know of a brand of reversing drum switches that are rated for 10Hp and up @480v. We have a few applications where we are using a local drum switch to reverse a conveyor for a jam. Allen Bradley, Square-D, and Dayton models all only go up to 7.5HP. The other drum switches in Grainger, that go up to 15HP, have plastic housings and get busted up easily.

If I had my way, I would retrofit the motor control centers with reversing starters but that is not cost effective or practical at this time.

Thanks
Mark

PlcKid, Those only go up to 10HP, and some of my applications are 15 or 20.

Bryan, the ABB product looks promising. I am going to research into it more (or maybe something like it of a brand that is more available where I'm at.

Thanks
Mark