Wago software licence problem

matejak14

Hello everyone,

I am trying to put WAGO PFC 200 (750-8212) in Run mode but I am getting message "The project requires software license, ...". Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Capture.PNG

Thank you in advance,

Mateja

What software are you running? 759-911 is the software, I think if you use a demo version its not compatible with all processors and the ones that the demo is compatible with the CPU will not retain the program when the powered is cycled

Hello geniusintraining,

Firstly, thank you for your help.
I am using E!****pit version 1.8.0.2.(licenced)- The firmware on the PLC is the last one (18).

Most 750-8212 plc's are sold with codesys license installed. This is included in the price. However some Wago customers prefer to run their own software, no codesys, hence they don't require the codesys license. To these customers Wago also sells plc's without the codesys runtime license. Cheaper for these customers, but if you happen to have bought one of these then you are basically out of luck: it won't run with e!****pit.

Not sure how you can determine whether or not your PFC200 controller has the license to be used with e!****pit. Wago support may be able to tell you? They may also be able to tell you if it can be added later or if you are just out of luck. In the latter case, you can still buy a €100 license for your PFC200 controller from 3s-software (makers of codesys) and program your plc with vanilla Codesys v3.