Power flex 70

Hello frnds
I have power flex 70 drive , i fill all the parameters but orange light blinks contineously . Please help me .
According to the mannual parameter 214 is wrong.
Plz tell me what to fill

If possible, post the message on the drive's HIM module (if it is equipped with one). My guess is that it says "Stop Asserted".

If possible, post the value of Parameter 214 (Start Inhibits) and Parameter 288 (Stop Owner).

Is the drive connected to a PLC over a network (Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet), or controlled via hard-wired inputs like pushbuttons and selector switches ?

In general, the direction of a PowerFlex 70 drive is selected by a discrete input, by a selector on the HIM module, or by a bit in the drive's networked Command word. It can also be determined the polarity of the reference signal if the speed reference is configured for "Bipolar" (Parameter 190).

The more you can tell the Forum community about your application, the better we can assist you in understanding the configuration of the PowerFlex 70 drive.