Using a CompactLogix L33ER - How many Controller and Program Tags can you have ?

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

I'm using a CompactLogix L33ER CPU . A number of my tags are going to be REAL. I looked in the processor manual , and could not find anything clear about the number of tags allowed , controller or program tags . Would you folks have any idea how many ?

Thanks so much for your help.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, this is my first time trying to setup encoder counts and track the traveled distance and speed i am using L27ERM QBFC1B processor...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, It's been a while I haven't dive into PLC programming (more than 5 years) and I wasn't doing it alot as programmer. I am now...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, A vendor recently left us with a machine which has a 5069-L320ER set to load from nonvolatile memory every time it powers up. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm having problems to establish communication between a CompactLogix 1769-L30ER and a Mitsubishi VFD FR-F800...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm thinking of using a 1734-IK with a CompactLogix 1769-L18ER. Looking at the manual it looks like that it needs to be used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom