[b]siemens hmi[/b]

02js4130

HI,

I currently have an issue with SIEMENS hardware with which i need help!

I have a Siemens COROS OP 35 running a thermoglide which is old and dated now and costly to replace in the event of failure is there a current equivalent HIM that will do the job? easy to interchange programs?

Also is there any way of using a Siemens s7 with allen bradley HMI?

Thanks in advance:eek:

You can migrate the OP37 to a newer panel f.ex. KP900 or KP1200.
But it takes a number of steps because the OP35 is so far back.
You would have to convert from OP35 to OP37 with Protool.
Migrate to WinCC Flexible 2008 SP2, and then convert to f.ex. OP270-10.
Then Migrate to WinCC v13/v14 and then convert to f.ex. KP1200.
And you must count on that the program must be checked and manually corrected since the migrations and conversions wont be 100% perfect.