ABB ACS550 VFD Fault F021

In my experience this is usually the result of a failed component inside the drive, like an A/D converter in the current sensing circuit that has failed and puts out a digital value of 65,536A, which is a 16 bit register with all “1s” in it. But more importantly this is usually indicative of something that you cannot fix yourself. It is going to need to be sent back to the factory.

Similar Topics

Hi Team, I am working on one Paper Coating machine, My Winder, infeed, Coater and Unwinder is runnning through ABB's ACS550 VFD, My winder is...
Replies
Views
I am having problems connecting my L32E to an ABB ACS550 RETA-01 Ethernet/IP Module. AB tells me the problem is with the RETA and ABB tells me it...
Replies
Views
I just replaced this drive as the old one went out when the plant had a power surge/flicker. 1-Installed the drive 2-Powered up 3- Got an...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I tried to startup a drive last thing before leaving for the weekend. On power up, the drive constantly gies earth fault. This is with...
Replies
Views
Please i need help i lost all setup parameters to control 3 pumps pressure i put again some of them but i get stuck in ref 1,2 choice and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom