WinAC Soft PLC and Simatic Net

Engineeren

Hi All,

I am new for Simatic and i endeavor to communicate my java based application and WinAC Soft PLC for my master thesis...

After i installed WinAC, i do not open because a warning message(which is Simatic Net is also installed on your PC) occurs...

1- Does Simatic Net come with Simatic Manager?
2- Does "Simatic Step 7 v5.3" contain both WinAC Soft PLC and Simatic Net?

Thanks,
Eren

Hi Eren.

Simatic Net is a program that must be purchased separately. It is not included in STEP7.
Same with WinAC.
These are socalled "Runtime softwares".

However, you can do the setting up and programming of a project in STEP7 that contains both Simatic Net and WinAC, without having to purchase Simatic Net or WinAC runtimes.

Try to explain more detailed what the problem is.
Post a screenshot of the error message.

Hi Jesper,

I developed a java based railway signalization simulation project for interlocking systems. For this project, the simulation side is ready but i control signalization via Soft PLC. i endeavor to analyse which programmes i need.

1-WinAC Soft PLC
2-OPC Bridge (if it Can be used for communication between simulation and WinAC)

Is there programme which i need out of these? and How can i use these programmes in order to integrate with my application? i wait for your detailed comments...

Thanks,
Eren