F-DI8 Diagnosis Word (6ES72266BA320XB0)

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can anyone point me to where it explains the what each bit is in the Byte for Diagnosis of the F-DI8 module, having read and searched the Failsafe Manual I cant find this info - or I am getting old and going blind :whistle:

Last edited:
Can anyone point me to where it explains the what each bit is in the Byte for Diagnosis of the F-DI8 module, having read and searched the Failsafe Manual I cant find this info - or I am getting old and going blind :whistle:

I don't think your image came through, to see what you're showing.

Is the byte in the F-IO DB?

Hmmm

Yes its in

Program Blocks > Systems Blocks > Step7 Safety > F-IO Data Blocks and is then labelled in there as the DB - F00020_F-DI8/16x24VDC_1

image.png

Last edited: