$Minute Script

Ones_Zeros

Hey Guys
I have several scripts to write in Wonderware & I was concerned about the limit of lines in a script. I have been placing them
under in the Data Change Script by using the variable $Minute.
This is a built in variable within Wonderware that runs the script each minute.

My question is this, I know there must be a limit on the number of lines that a script can be.

Is there a better variable to use or how could I configure these scripts to run each minute without using the $Minute variable?

thanks,

I use the $Second and $Minute all the time with no problems. If you want to clean up the code put some of your most common script in a Quick function and then just call that every minute.

I use the $Second and $Minute all the time with no problems. If you want to clean up the code put some of your most common script in a Quick function and then just call that every minute.

Agree with this. Use quick functions to keep things tidy. I prefix the quick function name with Min_ so i they are super easy to identify