Problem writing value 'TRUE' to item 'Tag'.

phuz

Haven't really ever had an issue writing/reading to tags. FTView SE 8.2.
I have a button that is using &Set Tag 0 and I get this error. It eventually writes the value to the tag after about 30 seconds. If I don't use the &Set, and just use the "Set tag to 0", it works fine. I swapped my EBNT thinking it was causing communication issues, but nope. Everything appears to be working as it should, with the exception of the &Set commands on buttons.

I have not had this issue, but I would consider installing the latest FTView patches from the Rockwell website

Similar Topics

Hello All: I have a Windows 10 PC running a FTView ME Station 10.00. I have a .mer file version 6.00. It has been running well on it for a long...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here, hoping that the Thread is in the correct position. When i load my program on my Panel view Plus 7 i got this message: Problem...
Replies
Views
Hi I have Factorytalk view ME on a PC. There is two plcs which it communicated with PLC1 (1769-L32E)- communicates with no issue (read and...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I hope someone can help me here. I have a Red Lion Productivity Station that I am programming to use to display production values on...
Replies
Views
when i load my program on my Panel view 1000 i got this message: Problem writing value 'DEFAULT' to item 'System/user'. And i cannot see all my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom