WinCC Flexible, grafical tips ? or navigation tips ?

userxyz

Hey,

I'm making some screens with 8 double measurements / screen. 2 bars that can mount up to 200 degrees Celcius. Are their any particular examples of how it's best done, this is one of my first projects where I use bargraphs. Is it also good to place a button with the function key mentioned ?

flax.JPG

So, what have I done, wel, I've made a faceplate for the first time in my life:

face.JPG

Maybe some tips to be better ?

Looks good I think.
Are these PID loops, and the red and blue bars are actual and setpoints respectively ?
If they are PIDs, then you could add a button that grants access to setup/tuning parameters. I would also add an explanation on what the blue and red colors means.

hey

JesperMP said:
Looks good I think.
Are these PID loops, and the red and blue bars are actual and setpoints respectively ?
If they are PIDs, then you could add a button that grants access to setup/tuning parameters. I would also add an explanation on what the blue and red colors means.

Red = temperature of the carpet
blue = ambiënt temperature

Just visualisation, nothing more, the trending of these measurements happens on an ifix system. So this is only for local visualisation, nothing more

And indeed, telling what the red and the blue bar is, is a good idea

thanks

This is my attempt at a PID setup and trending screen - getting into faceplates now I have a bit of time - got bored with the concept before , but really see the value of it now

I am trying to develop a fixed standard for all screens.

pid8.jpg.JPG

Anybody tried to use a faceplate including a trend view ?

I have , and have declared a structure that mimics my PID interface structure , but don't seem to be able to point the trend objects at the structure .

more tips ? Graphical tips...

Some more screens, maybe extra tips ?

As I'm learning and improving myself... tips are welcome

io1.JPG

io2.JPG

menuio.JPG

Well Siemens have also confirmed that it isn't easily possible to add a trend to a faceplate without using static data , which kind of negates any benefit for doing so - I am going to have a go at writing a script based upon screen name and copy static variables to internal tags so that they appear to be dynamic - but not the result I was looking for .