Lexium 05a connection

mrtweaver

I am hoping to get a quick answer to this question. I hope someone on here has vast knowledge of Telemechaniq product. A vendor has loaned to me an older Lexium Servo Drive. The drive they loaned me is a LXM05A. The sales rep told me that SoMove is the configuration and commisioning software. I downloaded SoMove 2.1 and the file said i also need some DTM files. I found one that said Lexium DTM including 32 and others. I downloaded that as well. I went to try to attach to the drive i have and it comes up and say i dont have the proper DTM driver installed for the drive in question. I have been searching and can not seem to find a DTM driver for the LX05 drives. Getting somewhat frustrated. I have google searched variation of words Lexium, LXM05, DTM, Driver, and archive. so far have come up with nothing. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great weekend