can we edit structured text online?

mike3475

hello, everyone:
we need to edit structured text, we edit it offline, we have to download to PLC,it works. but we tried to edit it online, it failed.
anyone have idea to edit it online?
thanks!

the PLC is compactlogix L71S.

Should be able to edit online. Is it because its a safety controller? Never used a safety CLX.

If the structure text is inside the AOI then you will not be able to edit it.

You can edit safety program online like regular one assuming it is unlocked. However if it would be locked you would need to unlock it to do offline edits as well.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Please how can i edit a structured text program in rslogix 5000. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get TouchWin Edit software version V2.C.5 or above? Xinje's website is lacking. I just got a newer TH765-N display...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom