Copying tags in Productivity 2000

sparkie

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm working in AD Productivity 2000. I have several identical stations I wish to copy the tags for and just change the station number. Now, there is no way to do this within the program, and I see that having to change the underlying system tag could be more difficult than just adding the tags in manually. Has anyone figured out a way to do this, or have some VB to take care of it?

I may end up writing my own to handle this task, but it won't happen on this project.

You can export, modify and then import. The System ID field, is where you want to be careful not to overwrite one already in use. If I remember right, when I did this, I just used numbers for the System ID that were so far away from any of the others, I could be sure they weren't in use.