FactoryTalk View SE V10 - Can't center text???

Tanquen

V 10.00.01
Patch 6

Seems simple enough. Set the text alignment to center but you can't ever change the string to something else.

Used a lot SCADA software but not seen this.

Seems like the text is really always anchored left. The text is only centered in the left anchored text box. ???

----------------

Oh, uncheck size to fit I guess. But I'd rather not have all these odd sized text boxes. Hmm...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Can version 10 and 11 exist on the same computer without a VM Your attention is greatly appreciated Thank you
Replies
Views
Not looking good but I want to simply show part of a string tags value but I see no way to do so a string display or text object. No text or...
Replies
Views
I just upgraded my FTVME to version 10 from version 8.2. Now every time I try to get into my communications setup, it locks up the program. My PC...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone here is running FactoryTalk View ME version 10 and has tried importing old 32 bit HMI project archive files, say going...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to change the mouse icon to something else using VBA? It looks like it can be done with VBA forms and based on the object the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom