rslogix 5000 instruction help

md.abdullah

hello every one once again
i want a logic or instruction help which can find the solution of following....
there is an array TT017_testpoints,
this is two dimensional array in which at different point there is different value
also there is a uncorrected tag(which comes from field(real))
this uncorrected value will compare to this testponts in array
if it find exact of nearest value of the uncorrected tag in the array then i have to select that testpoint for the calibration
at that particular testpoint.
can any one proved me any help what type of instruction or logic do i use in rslogix 5000?

thanks rd
i used it but could not find any proper way
please can you show some sample way of this problem
please its urgent..
I surely can do your work for you, but if it is urgent I have to charge twice the normal fee of 100€ per hour plus taxes and expenses.

thanks rd
i used it but could not find any proper way
please can you show some sample way of this problem
please its urgent..

Simply put, No.
As jvdcande stated above, I get PAID to "Show my work". You seem to have a bunch of "Urgent" requests, and want others to fulfill them. Maybe it's time you hired a contractor to tackle your project.

here is attached file
in tag list tt017_testpoints(two dimensional array[2,5])is array.
here is another tag tt017_uncorr(a real type tage) varies continously,so i have campare tt017_uncorr value to the array
if suppose it does strike in between to tt017_testpoints[0,0] and tt017_testpoints[0,1] then i have to move these points to AOI
such as
tt017_testpoints[0,0] = start_ point and
tt017_testpoints[0,1] = end_point
and coresponiding testpoints
tt017_testpoints[1,0] = min_error

tt017_testpoints[1,1]= max_err
to find the out
because it has for 30 trasmitter i have to make reusable AOI in rslogix 5000,any help dears.....yes tt017_uncorrect can vary in the range to the testpoints as it varry then i have to choose coresponding testpoints and these testpoints move to the AOI...
so i want this type of solution

9-20-2011 4-34-49 PM.png 9-20-2011 4-35-48 PM.png

downits looks some complex wayi read it carefully but did not implement itlook give me some idea about fgen componentam i rightor some brief eplain on the project you providedthank you dear

MD,
I would like to help you. My problem is that I do not have much knowledge about RSLogix5000. I know RSLogix500 well, but have not much expericence with RSLogix5000.

It appears that one problem might be your FSC Expression (TT017_uncorr < TT017_testpoints[control.POS]) & (TT017_uncorr > TT017_testpoints[control.POS]).

The above is the same as saying "IF X is LESS THAN Y, AND IF X is GREATER THAN Y, THEN (DO SOMETHING). You can see that the statement will be FALSE unless X = Y. I think you need a mathematical expression like this:

FSC Expression (TT017_uncorr < TT017_testpoints[control.POS+1]) & (TT017_uncorr > TT017_testpoints[control.POS])

Good luck with it.
Regards,
Lancie