Push Button on Siemens web server using html

XxLinkxX

Hello everyone,
I needed some help with my html script. I basically want to create a push button that would toggle an input on (give it a value of 1) while the button is pushed. When released it will toggle it off( give it a value of 0). Here is what I have tried (I think I'm close):
<form>
<input type="BUTTON" value="push button"> <input type="hidden" name='"DataBlock_DB".pushbutton' OnClick ="1">
</form>

Im not sure if I should use submit or button for this particular task.

Also note this is used with the siemens web server on the S7 1200 plc. Thanks for your help.

https://www.dmcinfo.com/latest-thinking/blog/id/8567/siemens-s7-1200-web-server-tutorial--from-getting-started-to-html5-user-defined-pages

The above link should help you out.

You will have to read the current state and then use the submit button as a trigger to turn it off/on.

Regards,

Thanks GCl for responding, I was on that site earlier and learned quite a lot. I basically used the code twice. One to turn it on and than off like you said. It works so far. Now im trying to figure out how to hide some buttons. Which is now off topic relating to PLC. :p

Hello everyone,
I needed some help with my html script. I basically want to create a push button that would toggle an input on (give it a value of 1) while the button is pushed. When released it will toggle it off( give it a value of 0). Here is what I have tried (I think I'm close):
<form>
<input type="BUTTON" value="push button"> <input type="hidden" name='"DataBlock_DB".pushbutton' OnClick ="1">
</form>

Im not sure if I should use submit or button for this particular task.

Also note this is used with the siemens web server on the S7 1200 plc. Thanks for your help.
Dear Friend. Do not tell me which way you managed to solve your problem ?
Thanks for your help.

Hi

Hi
Im just wondering if you can post a solution for button trigering a switch in step 7 becouse im really strugling to get it work in html.